FAQs: Applying and Interviewing at Karsun Solutions
A career at Karsun is more than just a job — it’s an opportunity to shape the future.
Our modern software development methodology, GoLean, is appraised at CMMI Level 5 – DEV. An appraisal at maturity level five indicates that the organization is performing at an “optimizing” level. Using GoLean teams rapidly and cost-effectively develop quality software, minimize failure rates, and enable frequent releases with new features almost instantly to their customers as needed.
Our cloud solutions portfolio is a full suite of services to develop and host cloud-based applications that are scalable, secure, and available. We go beyond to lift and shift. Our services include hybrid architecture, platform buildout, and application migration. Our AWS Government Competency reflects Karsun’s deep experience developing solutions for government customers delivering mission-critical workloads and applications on AWS.
Our data and analytics portfolio includes AI/ML, data engineering, business intelligence and visualizations, DataOps, and streaming data solutions. Our specialized Innovation Center data practice is an employee-centered team committed to melding DevSecOps practices with data integration resources into training and prototyping initiatives. This team also hosts the monthly DataOps NoVa Meetup.
The federal IT modernization experts, Karsun Solutions enables enterprise transformation for its government customers including the Department of Homeland Security, Federal Aviation Administration, and General Services Administration. Some of our current projects are listed below:
- FAA Software Solution Delivery– These support services assist in the implementation and continuing support of enterprise-wide software application and database development. Karsun will also perform maintenance related activities related to solution development and the sustainment of existing systems.
- FEMA Grants Management Modernization– The GMM Program seeks to streamline grants management across the agency’s 40+ grant programs through a user-centered, business-driven approach.
- GSA Database and Middleware Services– Under this contract, Karsun supports GSA IT by providing IT services to manage, support, and modernize its database and application middleware server infrastructure.
- GSA Enhanced Checkout– Under this task order, Karsun Solutions will modernize the agency’s Point of Sale (POS) application.
- GSA FLEET AFP– The modernization goal for this program is to create an intuitive, agile, and integrated systems environment that facilitates and streamlines all aspects of Fleet Management functions from the customer, supplier, and GSA Fleet employee perspectives.
- GSA EDIM OGP– Through this task order, Karsun Solutions is tasked with backend system development, IT Security Support, and operations and maintenance for the modernization of the OGP Visualization Platform which supports the ITdashboard.org, digitaldashboard.gov, and the Office of Information, Integrity, and Access. It will also provide data management, data transformation, data integration, and data analytics for the Evidence Act, President’s Management Agenda and Federal Real Property.
You are required to be eligible for a Public Trust Clearance for our Federal Program requisitions. However, you will not need it before you apply.
No, to protect the health and safety of our candidates and team members Karsun is currently interviewing all candidates virtually. To learn more about our virtual interviewing process visit: https://www.karsun-llc.com/covid19-virtual-recruiting/
Visit https://www.karsun-llc.com/covid19-virtual-recruiting/ to learn about each step of the application and interview process with us, from completing the online application to preparing for phone and in-person interviews. We share additional virtual interviewing tips and tricks here: https://www.karsun-llc.com/virtual-interviewing-tips-tricks/
While you are an applicant, you will be able to see your application, the requirements, and your application status.
Yes, we offer competitive benefits. Our employees’ health and well-being is a fundamental concern to Karsun; therefore, our goal is to provide a benefits package that exceeds industry norms and provides exceptionally comprehensive benefits. All full-time salaried exempt employees are eligible for most of the company provided benefits first of the month following hire. View our benefits summary here.
Due to COVID-19, we are all remote at this time, the location of the job will depend on the role. The location is mentioned next to the job requirement. Most of our teams are located in Herndon, VA and Oklahoma, OK.
Karsun Solutions corporate headquarters is located at 12825 Worldgate Drive, Suite 500, Herndon, VA, 20170.